Opening October 1, 2020!
An innovative, street accessible space dedicated to stress reduction.
massage chair technology.
Walk out better
Tension releasing & Deep relaxation.
A full body, non-human touch massage experience available only at siéntate.
De-stress in the masterfully designed, technologically advanced OHCO M8 massage chair.
The carefully crafted massage programs and our mindful well BEING influences will have you feeling better and more relaxed.
This experience is tailored to your well BEING.
BY APPOINTMENT (mostly)
How much time do you have?
Connecting with loved one's safely.
Each person selects 1 massage program
(full body OR target area)
Sounds & visuals are tailored to the group experience.
Let's talk about creating a moment of well- BEING for you and your group.
Call to Discuss
Packages and Gift Certificates available.
You will receive an EMAIL confirmation with your booking.
Please note, total time of session does not reflect total operational time of chair.
Your total session time includes mindful selection of ideal massage program(s), your tailored options for sounds and visuals, before and after mini meditations and most importantly...
Time to settle into the chair, and gently step out of this de-stressing,body relaxing experience.
A safe and sanitized environment.
No wait time!
Our SAFETY efforts.
After EACH session, the chair is detailed cleaned and sanitized using UV light and non-harsh chemicals.
We sanitize the AIR after EACH session with the award winning Rabbit AIR PURIFIERS. HEPA is the most trusted filtration technology in the world, used by hospitals, high-tech clean rooms, and scientific laboratories. Click button to learn more about this company and their filtration system.
We take extensive precautions for optimal health protection for ourselves, you and our community. You will be required to sign a liability form prior to your experience. We appreciate your efforts in keeping everyone safe and all actions sincere.
What BODY PART needs the most tending to?
Each massage program is about 18 minutes of active chair treatment. See video for details on each.
(of everything the chair offers)
Full Body Air
Simply pause the video to read at your own pace.
You will be required to sign a liability and confirm you have read our Health and Safety Policies PRIOR your session.
Wear soft, stretchable long sleeves and pants. Socks too! No jewelry nor thick materials.
Allow yourself a NO RUSH energy before AND after your session.
This is a moment to de-stress and find texture to YOUR calm and relaxed being.
Surrender to the experience of well BEING.
ZERO GRAVITY or LAY FLAT RECLINE
Choose the Lay Flat Recline for a restful, inactive session or elevate your legs slightly higher than your heart in Zero Gravity to improve circulation, increase lung capacity and gently decompress the lumbar spine.
Enjoy total relaxation with no front body pressure. These face-up positions reduce nasal discomfort.
FULL-BODY AIR MASSAGE COVERAGE with ARM OF EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY
With 12 independently controlled air cells holding and gently compressing your forearms, palms and fingertips. The "Arm of Embrace" design offers extensive massage patterns for you to choose from. These carefully crafted choreographed arrangements will have you feeling well rested, deeply relaxed and rejuvenated.
You'll FEEL like every knot, tension and stiffness is tended to with precision.
KNEAD AND STRETCH HEADREST, THERAELLIPTICAL™ CALF KNEADING (TEK) and FOOT ROLLERS
The neck traction lightly relieves pressure on your cervical spine with air-driven neck stretching technology. The adjustable roller pressure will cover your upper and lower neck while complex TEK movements mimic the hands of a shiatsu master, gently compressing and kneading your calves as well. These tailored tension relief techniques will have your whole body feeling refreshed, restored and renewed.
The attention to detail is evident, these Masters have aligned to create the ultimate DE-STRESSING experience.
TOTAL BODY HEAT PLUS ROLLER HEAT (ON THE DELTAWAVE MASSAGING ROLLERS)
Choose a “hot stone” massage feel from the infrared heating located directly on the DeltaWave massage rollers. This point-specific heat encourages blood circulation that helps loosen and soothe the paraspinal muscles. It includes a warm, total-body embrace as independently controlled heat zones in the feet, palms, back and seat deliver comfort, and relax your muscles.
Imagine your stress points being tended to, how you like, here, there, softly or intense. This experience is all about "just how I like it!".
REAR SWING DOORS
Move into and out of your OHCO Chair safely and with ease. The first and only of their kind.
For anyone between 5’ 1” (155 cm) to 6’ 4” (193 cm) and under 120 kg (265 lbs).
A moment dedicated to simply feeling better.
GIFT A SESSION TO A FRONT-LINE HEALTH CARE WORKER WITH YOUR BOOKING.
More details at time of payment. Offered for a limited time.
- You must be able to physically get on, in, out and off the massage chair safely and slowly on your own.
- You do not have any pre-existing injuries or conditions.
- You understand that the massage chair is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for medical care and is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only.
- You are able to STOP the session at any point during the experience. You are NOT allowed to step out of chair while in operation. You MUST wait until the chair is in UPRIGHT position.
- You understand any inappropriate behavior will result in refusal of service.
PEOPLE NOT SUITABLE TO USE THE M8 MASSAGE CHAIR
- People with circulatory problems (such as varicose veins or thrombosis), children, and those advised not to use a massage chair by their doctor should not use this chair.
- If you have any of the following health conditions, please consult your doctor for medical advice before using this chair: serious heart problems, serious diabetes, serious osteoporosis, serious skin conditions, malignant tumor(s), sensory impairment, pregnancy (or suspected pregnancy) or those who have just given birth, acute gastrointestinal complaints (gastritis, hepatitis, enteritis), joint dysfunction such as rheumatism, hammer toe and gout, thecitis (or suspected thecitis), high fever, spinal abnormalities due to past injury or ailment, curvature of the spine (scoliosis acute neck sprain (whip lash), or any other medical condition that may contraindicate usage of this product.
- Seek medical advice before using this chair if you have a pacemaker or other electronic medical device, if you have been restricted to bed rest, or if you are planning to use this chair to treat a specific ailment, to recover from surgery, or for therapy.
- Elderly people and those with weak bones should seek medical advice before using this chair even if they do not have a specific disease or disorder mentioned above.
- Do not use this chair if you have recently consumed alcohol.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
MORE information provided at time of booking.